3 payment methods to protect your purchase: PayPal
1. PayPal and PayPal Credit (6/12 Months Interest-Free Installment)
- You can check out with PayPal
- If you are from the US or UK, you can checkout with PayPal Credit. It’s an 6-months interest-free monthly payment plan by PayPal. For more info, please check out at PayPal Credit – Interest-Free Installment.
* PayPal is one of the best options to protect your purchase. If you do not receive the items, you can easily inform PayPal and they will refund you. This is to assure you that we are a legit business and you can shop with a peace of mind with us.
Payment Method - Credit Card
2. Credit Cards
- We accept all credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, etc.
* Please note that the billing address MUST BE the same as the billing address you provided to the credit card issuer. To prevent online fraud, incorrect billing address orders will be rejected right away.
Payment Method - E-Cheque
- You can link your bank account to your PayPal account (setting up a PayPal account is free), then you will find E-Cheque is available.
* E-Cheque is only available in the US and some European countries. Please check with your local PayPal office to confirm if this option is available,PayPal Customer Service
If you need other payment options, such as direct bank transfer, Western Union, etc. Please talk to us with the Live Chat Box below or email us at [email protected].
To assure a safe and secure shopping experience. TofuSecret™ adopts Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. The technology encrypts and protects the data you send over the internet. If SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice the location (URL) field at the top of the browser you will see it begin with ‘https:’ instead of the normal ‘http:’. It means that you are in a secure mode. Please note that we DO NOT store and access any credit card details that you provide here, the confidential information will be sent directly to your credit card issuer.